Company Description: Nikom – An ISO 9001 Company and Member of IGBC (Indian Green Building Council-CII) has an integrated capability to design and build State-Of-Art World Class Datacenters, Energy Management Solutions, Defense and Security Solutions, Asset Tracking Services , Information Technology Solutions, and AV solutions on turnkey basis for large and medium enterprises. Having successfully designed, implemented, and executed various turnkey datacenters projects for enterprises with the server farm space of 200 sq. ft. to 15000 sq ft, Nikom has won “BEST-IN-CLASS” Award in Asia Pacific Japan Region for their significant contribution in the field of green Datacenters and Energy Management Solutions.
Role: ITI Electrician
Exp: 0-2 years
Education: ITI / Diploma (Electrical)
Industry – IT Hardware & Networking
Location – Chandigarh @ Client Place
1. Installing and maintaining electrical systems
2. Conduct general electrical maintenance.
3. Fix electrical problems – Fix and repair tools, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
4. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
5. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
Interested candidate can share their profile at firstname.lastname@example.org