· Develop and execute recruitment/ sales in order to fill a high volume of diverse openings.
· Conducts sourcing activities which may include but is not limited to cold calling, utilizing social media, on-line job boards and recruitment databases, state medical boards and professional association sites, regional conferences and state chapter meetings.
· Survey and research of potential consultants/ clients in US through net search, teleconference, email marketing, online bidding and other medium.
· To contact the final list of potential consultants/clients through all types of medium such as E-mails, Telephonic Calls & Meetings.
· Manage existing account/customer relationships, generating leads & understanding the requirements of the consultants/ clients.
· Builds a qualified talent pipeline and maintains relationships with key stakeholders.
· Qualifies, presents and schedules candidates to fulfill client requirements.
· Keeps current with candidate sourcing techniques and resources.
· Works collaboratively with Marketing Team and follows up on leads in a timely manner
· Preparation of project product proposal and seek approval from the management
· Preparation of Marketing & Business Development material such as Introduction Letters, Proposals and collaterals.
· Business development and portfolio Management.
· Functional area would be recruitment and business development.
· Excellent written, verbal English communication skills
· Graduate/ Post Graduate
· Should have basic technical understanding
· Strong US Staffing Market intelligence a MUST (IT/ non – IT Recruitment)
· Ensure Delivery and meet monthly/ quarterly targets
· Ability to establish a cooperative, collaborative working environment
Character is more important than any level of skill, experience, or education